[thelist] Link problems on html on desktop

Breezy BreezyGraphics at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 16:24:20 CST 2007

Ok, here's the story.

I was showing the kid how to make an html page in notepad so that he could
make links to swf games that he could right click and save target as so he
could play them without being on the internet. Example worked on my computer
just as it should. Then we moved to his laptop which has IE and Firefox.
Well, Firefox didn't have save target as AND would not open the link. Opened
the page from IE and it didn't even show up as a link. Has anyone ever run
across this before or better yet know a solution?

Thanks, Breezy.