[thelist] Scrollbars overlap DIV

Stefan Schwarzer st.schwarzer at geois.de
Mon Nov 19 04:05:31 CST 2007

Hi there,

I have a DIV with an image used with wz_tooltip.js which displays
when one hovers with mouse over a button. Unfortunately, the
scrollbars of a box below are being displayed above that DIV in
Firefox on Mac. In Safari it works fine.

I tried to set the z-index of the DIV to 1000. But it didn't change
anything.

Can somenone give me a hint how to resolve that issue?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Stef

   Stefan Schwarzer

   Lean Back and Relax - Enjoy some Nature Photography:
   http://photoblog.la-famille-schwarzer.de

   Appetite for Global Data? UNEP GEO Data Portal:
   http://geodata.grid.unep.ch