[thelist] "Vertical-align: bottom" for a DIV within a DIV?

Stefan Schwarzer st.schwarzer at geois.de
Mon Nov 19 08:02:36 CST 2007

Hi there,

I am displaying simple bar charts for a ranking visualization of
search results. The one DIV is kind of the container, the second DIV
displays a varying part of an image.

20px; background-color: #fff; vertical-align: bottom'>
bar_vertical_blue.png) no-repeat bottom; height: 3px; width: 6px;
border: 1px solid #0f0;'>

But it does it with a vertical-align : top. I want to have however a
vertical-align : bottom.

I've tried different things: vertical-align: bottom in one and both
DIVs. In the <td> in which they are. Etc, etc... but it won't work.

Does anyone know a way to achieve that?

Thanks for any hints!

Stef

   Stefan Schwarzer

   Lean Back and Relax - Enjoy some Nature Photography:
   http://photoblog.la-famille-schwarzer.de

   Appetite for Global Data? UNEP GEO Data Portal:
   http://geodata.grid.unep.ch