[thelist] Merchant Accounts and Payment Gateways

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:09:34 CST 2007

 > p.s. If anyone knows of other event/membership management software
that I should be looking at, please feel free to suggest. I've looked at
WildApricot, CVent and RegOnline seriously, and to a lesser degree
123SignUp and a few other lesser products.

Check out http://civicrm.org/ "The Open Source Solution for the Civic
Sector"

In a word:

"CiviCRM is the first open source and freely downloadable constituent
relationship management solution. CiviCRM is web-based, open source,
internationalized, and designed specifically to meet the needs of
advocacy, non-profit and non-governmental groups."

It runs on Drupal or Joomla!. I work with this tool (Drupal only) and it
has membership options with online payments ready to go. I highly
recommend it--it has a large set of other features as well. If you have
any questions about it, feel free to contact me offline.

Thanks,
Fred