[thelist] Other-than-XLS-format to use for Excel-Worksbooks ?

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Fri Nov 23 08:33:21 CST 2007

If you don't need multiple sheets in a worbook, don't need formulas, and
other Excel specific features.  If you want a more common format, I'd go
with CSV - Comma Separated Values.  It's a comma demilimited file.  It's
super easy yo generate a csv file.  Data looks like:

"Column Heading One", "Columnd Heading Two", "Column Heading Three"
"Data", "Data", "Data"

and so on.