[thelist] PHP multiple style switcher

Jeffrey Barke jeffrey.barke at themechanism.com
Fri Nov 23 13:35:20 CST 2007

 > I would like to detect the browser in server side, then
 > load the proper default style giving opportunity to switch to other
 > styles in the same browser with user interaction, again server side.

I can understand wanting to switch style sheets server side for
demoing different style sheets, but I still fail to understand *why*
this would have anything to do with the browser. Are you talking
about multiple style sheets that express different styles or multiple
style sheets that address browser inconsistencies.

If the former, there is no need to detect the browser server side. If
the latter, detecting the browser service is the incorrect way to
handle it.

Jeffrey

--
Cheers.
Jeffrey Barke

http://www.theMechanism.com

Subscribe to theMechcast, our monthly Podcast:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/theMechcast

theMechanism - London
3rd Floor
405 The Strand
London E14 9FW
United Kingdom
t: +44 (0)20 7240 4964
f: +44 (0)20 7240 2262

--
The information contained in this Electronic mail message is attorney
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of

Blah, blah, blah...