[thelist] PHP multiple style switcher

DAVOUD TOHIDY dtohidy at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 12:01:50 CST 2007

o.k i got it working. After couple of restarts it is now o.k.
I don't know what was wrong but It does parse o.k.

now I need to repeat myself, sorry.

This is what I understand from this solution, please correct
me where I am wrong:

This solution provides a high contrast switch for:

1- All browsers other than IE6
2-Another one for IE6

then it provides a default css "screen.css" ,which in my
case would be other.css, for all browsers other than IE6.
my portfolio located at:
http://cssfreelancer.awardspace.com .

Afterwards it detects IE, if lte ie6 then gets the ie6.css
file for it. and at the end it does provide the print.css.

However it does not provide a css file (safari.css) for Safari
which I really need it because something that works for all
browsers does not work for safari.

It also does not provide any means to switch back to default
css and high contrast css back and forth.

Now I would like to know :

1-how I can add the safari.css file to this solution without
any interferrence whatsoever with other css files please?

 2-And what should I have in my body to provide some means
to switch to high contrast? and switch back to default css?

3-I don't really like the idea of setting cookies because some
people are concerned about it and may disable cookies.

What is best thing to do in this case? I think using SESSIONS
will work.
Am I correct? If yes could you add it to this solution please?

regards,

davoud