[thelist] OT: Need a new laptop for development...

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 26 09:02:30 CST 2007

Thanks for all the input, I just brought the current machine to a shop and
it turns out that it is possible that ESD did affect the machine but at the
moment it only looks like it shorted the battery. The particular model that
I current have will run direct from the outlet without the battery, I didn't
know this.

Thanks again,
Bob