[thelist] $HTTP_POST_VARS returning incorrect data

Santilal Parbhu santilal at scorpioneng.co.nz
Sat Dec 1 00:01:14 CST 2007

Hi

I think I might be on to something.  The data that is returned by $HTTP_POST
VARS is read from a form, which is populated with data from MySQL.  In other
words the Blue Lamas,A,34 is read from MySQL, along with other options that
the user picks from.  When the user picks one of these and hits submit the
chosen data is sent back.  So the problem could lie in the way MySQL fills
in the space.

I have used the exact code in other places, but in all of these (I think)
the data is entered by the user.  So does anyone know what MySQL puts in the
space and how I can get it recognized as a space?

Thanks.

Santilal