[thelist] calendar & rental room booking payment app

Shane Miller smiller at callcenters24x7.com
Mon Dec 3 08:46:58 CST 2007

It's built into DotNetNuke's Event Calendar module, if you can use PayPal
for the payments.  Otherwise a variety of third-party modules are available
for DotNetNuke that are compatible with other payments methods and gateways.

Shane Miller
President
Call Centers 24x7
T (866) 452-4527| F (360) 417-0112