[thelist] calendar & rental room booking payment app

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:09:36 CST 2007

> Can either of the above recommendations be implemented in a bare-bones
> way such that you only get a view/access to the calendar/payment module
> itself?  There is no plan to redesign/retrofit the site itself.

Drupal is 100% themeable and if you choose to activate only
calendar/payment modules and create no other content nor links no
'blocks' then you would have on your Drupal 'subsite' only the calendar.
I have added Drupal to sites JUST for one little donation page--there is
an excellent donation feature in one of the larger modules (CiviCRM) and
I slapped up easily the theme of the main site and one can't know really
that this page happens to be Drupal.

:)

Fred, Drupal fan