[thelist] Asp - the case of single quote that wouldn't die...

Tab Alleman talleman at Lumpsum.com
Wed Dec 5 14:26:48 CST 2007

If there's no stray single quotes in your HTML source, but they're showing up on your page, all I can say is "wow".

Is this behavior happening somewhere on the web where we can see it?