[thelist] Asp - the case of single quote that wouldn't die...

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at wcc.govt.nz
Wed Dec 5 14:49:06 CST 2007

Hi Joel,

It's finishing up a freelance project  that is already a little late, so 'it just works now' is cool with me.

I use Komodo at work and Jedit at home, so I anticipate it's a file encoding (invisible elf) issue. Perhaps Christmas related? :)

I used an include because it was a separate piece of code that took a while to get working and I didn't want to muddle the code too much.

I think I'll set both to the same encoding and view invisible characters...

Lesson learnt (I hope)

Thanks for all your help - much appreciated :)

Paul