[thelist] ASP Question - Converting varchar to data type int

Jay Turley jayturley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:19:36 CST 2007

It looks to me like MinutesID is supposed to be an int in the dB. Do you
have more information about your table setup?

My guess is you need somethign more like:

<%strSQL = "SELECT * FROM AMS where Foo= " & Request ("id")%>

where Foo is the name of the column where the unique ids are stored as
varchar

-Jay