[thelist] solved, but not how you think (was RE: how 'bout PHP? (was RE: using ASP to convert uploaded MSWord doc to PDF))

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Fri Dec 7 17:13:06 CST 2007

> > Or, other ideas? I may be trying to solve the wrong problem.

solution was to ask the client for the third time, when, apparently,
they weren't under pressure elsewhere. they've been converting to PDF
themselves, and uploading the PDF. no on-the-fly conversion has been
happening.

sorry for wasting our time. always helps to be sure we're solving the
right problem.

joel