[thelist] authnet - how do you store the required fields until they are sent?

Bojan Tesanovic btesanovic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:05:25 CST 2007

Hi Nan,

If you are getting credit card numbers and all user credit card info
from your site, than I would use HTTPS  and use hidden fields
(as user may not accept cookies and sessions will not work).

If you are just collecting common CC info like Name and Address than
HTTP also with hidden fileds would work