[thelist] css vertical positioning question

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Wed Jan 2 09:37:03 CST 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to vertically position an h1 element inside a header and
can't find a method that works for Mozilla and IE:
http://www.pintsize.com/mindsight_coaching

Specifically, I want to move the "Life coaching for living
from the inside out" up to be parallel with the top of the logo.  I
tried this fix and it works on Mozilla but not IE:
< div style=" #position: absolute; #top: 10%;display: table-cell;
vertical-align: middle;" >

Any suggestions for something more useful and elegant?

Also, I'd like to remove the last little gray tab on the nav going
across the top, and center the remaining tabs, but cannot get it to
work consistently.  Here's the css:
http://pintsize.com/mindsight_coaching/bl-stylesheet.css

Thanks in advance for any help,
Meredith