[thelist] c# - asp - masterpage - html codes

Lightening oktellme at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 5 14:01:25 CST 2008

My page was working till I added the reference to the master page and ajax references - top two lines. Now, it is telling me that label, gridview, and sqldatasource are "not a known element".
GridView will be replaced with an ajax control (once I figure out ajax), but can someone tell me what I can use to replace the label with?

Also, can someone tell me what 'Inherits="RequestQueue"' means? (In the first line of code.) I didn't know what it was, so just copied it.

thanks, Laura
code:
<%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="RequestQueue.aspx.cs" Inherits="RequestQueue" Title="My Videos" %>
<%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>

<head runat="server">
    <title>My Videos</title>

</head>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

        <asp:Label ID="lblFullName" runat="server" ></asp:Label>
        <asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server"  Text="You have"></asp:Label>
    <asp:Label ID="Label2" runat="server" Style="z-index: 100; left: 192px; position: absolute;
        top: 1px" Text=" selections in your queue!"></asp:Label>

    <asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" AllowPaging="True" AllowSorting="True"
        AutoGenerateColumns="False" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1" Height="374px"  >
    </asp:GridView>
    <asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource1" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:FlixTremeConnectionString %>"
        SelectCommand="SELECT tblMovieRequestQueue.DateRented, tblMovieRequestQueue.DateTimeExpiration, tblMovieRequestQueue.SequenceNbr, tblMovieRequestQueue.RequestStatus, tblMovie.Title, tblMovie.Synopsis, tblMovie.GenreCode FROM tblMovieRequestQueue INNER JOIN tblMovie ON tblMovieRequestQueue.MovieID = tblMovie.MovieID">
    </asp:SqlDataSource>

    </form>