[thelist] Fireworks of Photoshop

Kevin Timmins kipper_timmins at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 18:27:33 CST 2008

Ok sorry about hijacking the other thread L, and thanks to everyone who
replied to my question anyway J

At the moment i am using fireworks, because it is actually doing what i
want, although i found that when it comes to resampling my image for the web
it does weird things to it, but i overcame that by resampling in photoshop.
I'm on the trial version so atm i'm not thinking of buying, will see what
programs i have first.

Will deffinately have a look for fireworks tutorials,

Thanks again for your help, and sorry for hijacking the thread. And on that
note, how do you set up your mail client to view in thread mode? I'm using
outlook 2007.

Thanks again J

kipper