[thelist] Injecting HTML into IIS

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Jan 18 08:05:24 CST 2008

Jason,

Thank you for the suggestion.  That will be one of the things we mention to
him.  But, I do think the site has some dynamic parts and the footer only
applies to non-scripted pages.  So, while this may work in the general case,
if the site isn't cobbled together html files, but rather cobbled together
ASP files, then this may not be effective.

Sidebar: the guy tipped his hand when he said he couldn't easily add some
text to every page--that tells me that the site is already a hodge-podge.

Joshua

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/