[thelist] compression / uncompression

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Jan 18 10:41:32 CST 2008

Bob,

Let me guess, he's using AOL or some other major ISP?  Years ago I
encountered the same thing with AOL.

So, there may be little gained by arguing.  Ask him to wrap the images in
ZIP files before he sends them--that may help.

These tips were something I pondered about earlier today (when I was
deciding whether or not a being offended was a good tactic to win an
argument) and has NOTHING to do with this thread.

<tip author="Joshua Olson" type="Human Relations">
Being the first to be offended doesn't mean that you are right.
</tip>

<tip author="Joshua Olson" type="Human Relations">
Being offended is a choice, often taken by those who cannot logically state
their case.
</tip>

Joshua

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/