[thelist] [Easy as Pie] Working with a Database

Jon Hughes hughesj at firemtn.com
Fri Jan 18 17:48:49 CST 2008

Yes, I agree, and I intend to make that my next post.  I will also
include a blurb at the top/bottom of the post which brings that up.

I just want to get people started... maybe I shouldn't have covered
databases, which isn't really my expertise, but I had a lot of requests
for it. Aside from the blaringly obvious bad points, was the post
content acceptable?

 - Jon