[thelist] Marking up words in colours

Kipper Timmins kipper_timmins at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 19 03:23:13 CST 2008

Hi J,
If you were using ph pi would say set up a simple string replacement that
replaces all occurances of something, so store it as a method in a separate
file, and then include it, and then just store youre string in a variable
and then run the convert on it! Then you could just use <font color ...>
too.
Hope this helps
kipper