[thelist] Marking up words in colours

Lee Kowalkowski lee.kowalkowski at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 19 13:29:27 CST 2008

On 19/01/2008, John Allsopp <john at johnallsopp.co.uk> wrote:
> I like your system, but the JS would have to have a dictionary of words
> with all their markup and I'm feeling it might end up a bit slow to process.

Perhaps you can write an AJAX service to do the content processing then.

If you're worrying about accessibility, perhaps you ought to also
think about what information you're conveying with colour and
investigate whether it's possible to model with semantic mark-up.
That sounds quite challenging to me, but once that's cracked, the rest
should be much simpler.  Hopefully.

--
Lee