[thelist] Save a blog site to DVD? -- A SOLUTION

Clive R Sweeney clive at designshift.com
Tue Jan 29 15:36:14 CST 2008

Thank you very much for all the suggestions. I did end up using HTTrack, but my daughter -- Sarah Adams, another member of thelist -- suggested a Firefox add-on that made the HTTrack process amazingly easy. SpiderZilla is a real treat to use and did as much as I could have hoped for, basically capturing a snapshot of the blog in question. By "snapshot" I mean you can navigate a DVD version of the blog, but of course you can't add comments, etc.

It's definitely worth checking out:
http://spiderzilla.mozdev.org/

Thank you again for all the responses.

::. clive