[thelist] Cheap Domain Registrars

David Menzel DavidM at circlebroach.net
Wed Jan 30 09:26:50 CST 2008

Personally, i use PairNIC. Not only are they a larger company w/ some
pretty fast lines and good interfaces for management of your account,
including domains, dns, parking, forewarding, all that fun stuff, but
they also back alot of the larger open-source projects and host mirrors
for them such as OpenOffice.org and MySQL. The prices are quite
reasonable as well.

David