[thelist] Director/Shockwave postNetText not working

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 04:53:54 CST 2008

Hi all,

I have a shockwave application which sends/receives data from a PHP script.
But the postNetText function is refusing to send variables, GET or POST, to
the server. I have a small script which simply echos the incoming vars, but
it just displays blank data. It seems that the postNetText function is
connecting to the server, but not passing the variables.

I have tried using a standard HTML form to pass data, which works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Phil Parker
www.lycosa.co.uk <http://www.lycosa.co.uk/>