[thelist] PHP file/download management?

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Thu Feb 14 17:28:51 CST 2008

You need to also check with your provider, or whomever the company s/a,
about the PHP limits.  I believe there are both post and upload limits.
With hostgator their hard limit is 10MB for both in a shared hosting
situation.  I have a number of programs which I've written for uploads,
controlled access uploads, but they aren't ready for prime time, very
customized,  otherwise I would share.  -Bob