[thelist] MySQL REGEXP Help

E Michael Brandt michael at divaHTML.com
Thu Feb 14 20:26:15 CST 2008

Interesting.  I do not understand why mine fails with #1 and #3 yet
works fine with #6.  My experience is with javascript really, not so
much with mySQL.

emichael

--

E. Michael Brandt

www.divahtml.com
www.divahtml.com/products/scripts_dreamweaver_extensions.php
Standards-compliant scripts and Dreamweaver Extensions

www.valleywebdesigns.com/vwd_Vdw.asp
JustSo PictureWindow
JustSo PhotoAlbum, et alia