[thelist] CSS font resize not working in IE

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 06:23:50 CST 2008

I've been going back through some old sites, taking out the tables and
replacing the positioning with CSS. On this particular site
http://www.compvoltalk.co.uk/ I decided to add a switcher to alter the
font size because it is used by visually impaired people. This is an
adaptation of the style switcher written by aardvark, and it works
perfectly with FireFox and Safari, but there is absolutely no change
with IE. I have tried using ems and percentages, no joy. I'm sure it's
something simple but I've just been staring at it for too long now and
wondered if anyone can give me an answer on here.

Thanks

--
Kevin Stevens
www.ratking.co.uk