[thelist] faxing online orders?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Feb 22 16:54:57 CST 2008

Outlook has the ability to automatically print emails as they come in.  Just
create a rule...

You could set this rule up on one of the computers they already have.

Joshua

<><><><><><><><><><>
Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Portfolio:
http://www.waetech.com/design/portfolio/

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/