[thelist] faxing online orders?

Duncan Hill dunkaz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 17:04:40 CST 2008

If there is already a fax there, he obviously is already taking orders
through it, so the number must be published using some form of
advertising, that isn't something that you can ask him just to throw out
the window. Not everybody has access to 'online' facilities at work but
fax machines are still plentiful and easy to use. If the system is working
like that it makes more sense to try and maintain and expand it rather
than exclude existing users just for the sake of 'technological progress'.
'Online' isn't the 'Be All and End All', it's an additional tool to use.

Duncan