[thelist] Dynamic form question expansion

Gersten, John JGERSTEN at lchb.com
Tue Feb 26 11:48:48 CST 2008

Can anyone suggest a starting point for switching from static forms to a
setup where a user can elect to add pre-set questions to a form as
necessary? We're trying to track user transaction information and a
given user might need to give info on three transactions, whereas
another might have 30. We're looking at a javascript approach but are
becoming worried that in doing so we may be missing a better, more
elegant solution.

We're on a unix system and the forms currently run through a custom php
validation scheme and then shoot the validated results through sendmail.

Any guidance/info will be greatly appreciated!