[thelist] PHP, SOAP and all things inbetween...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 06:11:45 CST 2008

Hi all...
I've been asked to create a SOAP client and server.
We're going to be passing data between two servers (Ours and a client).

I've googled SOAP and PHP and am a little overwhelmed...

 Does anyone know of a good tutorial for this?
I've started with:
http://www.tutorialized.com/view/tutorial/Using-SOAP-in-PHP/4577

But it's still a bit overwhelming.. (I think I'm just tired too ;-p  )
Anyone got over this hurdle and wanna push me in the right direction?

Tris...

--
"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.
Anon

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
 Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz