[thelist] PHP, SOAP and all things inbetween...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:05:24 CST 2008

I found that...
Loads of info.. but I think I need a little more basic to get me int
eh right direction..
I 'know' SOAP is a server to server interaction, but That doesn't
really help me get my head round how to write at least a basic set
up...

I see it like this:

Client: user enters info
Server: that info is added to a database and returns a confirmation to...
Client: adds the result to it's own database.

the stuff on php.net is jsut way scary.. I can't filter what I need..
(I know I need a holicay though!)

Sigh....

--
"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.
Anon

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz