[thelist] site check please

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Wed Mar 5 05:46:03 CST 2008

Arthur,

I am stuck with the small boxes for name and password at the top of the
page. This is what the graphics designer specified. I would have made them
larger and allowed for a place to say "Username" and "Password" OUTSIDE the
text boxes! Doing it the way I had to do it was a big pain.

Also, I would have allowed space on the home page to let visitors know what
the * this site is for. I think graphics artists should work hand in hand
with the coders because they don't look at the site from a usability point
of view, but that is another topic!

I know there are spacing issues in FF, I haven't dealt with those yet, I am
trying to get all the functionality working, which most of it is, the credit
card payment isn't working yet, I am still in test mode with the payment
gateway. My client would like that to be finished so people can sign up and
give us feedback.

Thanks for your input.
Nan

PS. I have a free subscription to Information Week and this week I had four
coupons attached to it to give out to colleagues for free subscriptions. The
coupon just says to go to http://go.iweek.com and follow the onscreen
prompts. Sometimes there are very good articles in it. (Sometimes it is
completely boring, but it is free).