[thelist] website is a blank page, part 2

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Tue Mar 11 12:26:31 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I emailed the list about this a week or so ago, and everyone said the
website shows up without any problems. But then my client tried to go to it
at our local public library, and now she is traveling and tried to go to it,
not sure what public internet access she was on, but she got a blank page at
both places. I spoke to our webhost tech support who said it has to be that
some public wifi spots filter out some content, probably porn or other
stuff.

I was wondering if any of you are the administrators of sites that filter
out some content, and if you can tell me the criteria you use to do this
filtering, so I can figure out how to stop this from happening to us, since
we are a legit site! I have contacted our local public library to ask how
they filter content, and I am waiting for the person to get back to me.

Again, the website is:
www.braintrustinc.com

Thanks for your help!

Nan