[thelist] jQuery/Safari Issue

Noah St. Amand noah at tookish.net
Wed Mar 12 17:52:25 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have a form that hides and reveals fields based on previous
works exactly the way I want in Firefox and IE, but Safari is doing
strange things, changing the values of previous fields based on what's
entered into a field further down the page.

I've put an example page here:

<http://tookish.net/temp/jquery-form/>

The javascript is in the page.

Any thoughts as to what's going on with Safari?

I'm pretty new to jQuery, which is part of the problem. It does work
fine in FF and IE, though, only Safari is causing me problems.

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,
Noah