[thelist] cookie monsters!

Chris Marsh chris.marsh at priocept.com
Thu Mar 13 12:32:53 CDT 2008

Brian

[..]

> > I think I've narrowed it down to the fact that the item detail page
> > that
> > triggers the problem is called "Drop XXXXX"
> >
> > We set a cookie on the product name.
> >
> > response.cookies("PRODUCTS") = itemname
> >
> > Does anyone know if Drop is some sort of keyword? that would cause a
> > browser to go crazy?
> > it happens in both firefox and ie7.
>
> Are there any custom ISAPI filters running?

Another thought: have you used Fiddler or similar to see where the
redirection is occurring, and fiddled the HTTP requests to narrow down
what exactly is causing the it?

Cheers!

Chris Marsh
chris.marsh at priocept.com

Tel: +44 (0)1344 845454
Mob: +44 (0)7920 461192

Confidentiality notice:
This email and/or any attached document(s) is confidential and intended
only for the person to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged
and/or confidential information. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information by persons other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.