[thelist] ASPUpload woes

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Tue Apr 1 16:02:32 CDT 2008

First off, does the full path including the drop folder exist?

Second, does IIS have write access rights to it?

Third, this doesn't look right:

    Count = Upload.Save(" & strDropFolderPath & ")

This reads to me, save file in the path '& strDropFolderPath &'. With " around it, it's being taken as a literal.