[thelist] [XML] PHP creation of XML.. not starting at top of page..?

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:56:21 CDT 2008

Pastebin... I'm in love, what a GREAT idea!
Ahem.. anyhoo...

$showXml = "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?><info>";
	 foreach ($resultArrayWork as $key => $value) {
.. code...
}

is outputing to the browser:
"  <?xml... etc  "
note the 2 spaces before the <XML> tag.

It appears that this is causing the error.. how on earth do I fix
that? (I've tried 'strreplace' and it doesn't fix iut)

Sigh...

--
"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.
Anon

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz