[thelist] Save Page As...

Jason Handby jason.handby at corestar.co.uk
Fri May 30 03:23:10 CDT 2008

> I would create a PDF of the page dynamically using PHP (the
> previously mentioned 'ABCpdf' uses ASP/.NET and costs more
> than a PHP solution..

I suspect the cheapest solution for the original poster will depend on
what technology his site is already using, and on his areas of technical
expertise. I don't have that information. That's why I said
"...something like ABCpdf", giving as an example a piece of software
that I've recently used to do something similar.

Generally speaking I find it easier to get through the day by being
platform-agnostic and helpful :-)

Jason