[thelist] Selling a site on eBay when a client doesn't want to pay...

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 13:10:07 CDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Nadeem Hosenbokus
<nadeem at multigraphics.biz> wrote:

> So I have some questions for those who may have had some similar
> experiences:

I haven't, but I have an answer: talk to an attorney. Maybe a couple.

When someone is threatening you with litigation, it's not the time
to solicit random opinions from lay people. IMHO   :-)

> And while I'm at it, another slightly related question:

And I would post this question separately, under a meaningful title...

FWIW,
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com