[thelist] Install MySQL on Windows Server 2003

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 22:55:08 CDT 2008

The first question, is are you installing this under Admin, or a user?  Also
can you
install anything else on the machine.  If not, then it might be a O/S issue,
not a
MySql issue..  Have you tried anything like Apache, or Postgres to see if
they would
install??

Do you know that this person set it up in the correct manner??  Did he give
you the
rights that you need to do the items you need??

HTH