[thelist] PHP framework recommendation

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 20:09:46 CDT 2008

For something really lightweight, consider PHP Object Generator
(www.phpobjectgenerator.com) -- it's used for creating database
objects for MySQL. Use the form on their homepage to generate the
object, include the files in your project, then you can get at your
data. To put info into your database:

$new = new addresses();
$new -> firstname = "Aaron";
$new -> lastname = "Vegh";