[thelist] options for email hosting

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Mon Jun 30 15:24:16 CDT 2008

I read about some flap today (sorry -- don't have the link) about
GoDaddy having a new policy about email.  If you're accused of
spamming they basically lock down your domain and you have to pay to
get it back.

...or something like that.  Didn't read in depth, as I don't use
them.  Just something you might want to look into before going with
GoDaddy.

(Note: I _do_ use GoDaddy for registering my domains, but I don't do
any commercial emailing, so I'm pretty much a neutral party here....)

Stephen