[thelist] GoDaddy SSL Verification

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 05:17:07 CDT 2008

>      + YourWebSiteCommonName (obfuscated to protect the guilty)

lol

> I checked in FF2, and the root CA is a trusted root CA. However the intermediate/subordinate CA doesn't appear to be there.
>
> Depending on your webserver software, follow the appropriate link here:
> https://certs.godaddy.com/InstallationInstructions_alt.go

My hosting support team said:

<quote>
Indeed the intermediate GoDaddy certificate was not installed. It was
not provided when you've requested the installation of the SSL
certificate. We managed to find the intermediate certificate and
updated the SSL installation for your domain.
</quote>

Can you verify this for me?

Thanks!