[thelist] GoDaddy SSL Verification

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Wed Jul 16 08:06:58 CDT 2008

The list is not here to solve your problems using our free time. Especially when you're being paid to get this sorted, and we are not.

So, you need to do your due diligence. If you have tested yourself, then by all means ask others to verify your findings. That indicates that you have put some effort in yourself. I'm more than happy to help someone who's put in the "hard yards" already.

I am sorry that I misconstrued your post. It appears to me, at the time, that you were asking someone to do what you should be doing yourself. I didn't realise that you had taken some steps to check this yourself. I'd already spent my time contributing to your problem, and it seemed to me at the time that you were asking me to do more. My apologies for my side of the misunderstanding.

Cheers
Ken