[thelist] publishing pics of vehicles - permission/protocol

TJ iwebforums at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:49:34 CDT 2008

I have been wanting to post videos of aggressive drivers and their cars,
plates, the road they were spotting on committing the act and the time/day
so other people can be aware of these people who are tailgating, weaving in
and out, using shoulders to get ahead a whole TWO cars and then cutting off
unsuspecting people so they can get back in line..  You know, those drivers
out there who think they're time is more important than everyone else's.   I
dont see what harm a video would do because its actual, its happening,
you've caught it and it should be documented.  For my idea, I think pictures
would be questionable because the idiot driver will undoubtedly lie and say
that they werent doing anything wrong.