[thelist] I need some advanced actionscripting!

Donald Pasewark don at pasewark.com
Sun Jul 27 11:10:00 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm working on a small flash project that needs some advanced
actionscripting. I'd rather use someone here on evolt first.

The .fla will have 3 input boxes that will total and will return two
different results (each a different percentage of the whole). Then a
message will pop up after the result is shown. Getting this to work
is a little out of my league.

If interested, email me off list and I will send you a url to see the
layout and to explain the functionality in more detail. I'd like to
see if I can get the project completed this coming week.

Donald Pasewark
Pasewark Creative
portfolio: pasewark.com
don at pasewark.com